Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A new phase in my life.

I am about to start a new phase in my life, stepping into some leadership roles and mainly working with Sex+ Money campaign. I have realized that I really suck at writing updates for what's going on with me, so God gave me the brilliant idea of a "video diary" though this isn't really a diary as it is an update. So every week I will give a short clip of me updating all of you about whats been going on for the week. Along with the video clip I will be posting my prayer request and needs that I have. I would like to also put up some photos, but until I get a camera (cannon EOS 5D Mark II, but that will go under needs) I won't be posting any photos. Anyway below is the first of many updates to come!!




Prayer Request:
- direction for the future
- financial provision
- i really want to become a part of a real community while im here
- focus on God and how He wants to use me

NEEDS
- CAMERA cannon EOS 5D mark II
- camera lens
- external hard drive
- financial needs this month
housing/food - 350
insurance - 100
car/gas - 100
credit card debt - 100
travel - 75
toiletries /misc. - 75
phone - 75
TOTAL FOR MAY - $875

4 comments:

Savanah Joy said...

Hey...You kinda remind me of Pam from the office...the way you talk to your webcam. I miss you and I'm glad you're back safe in Hawaii. Kinda Jealous, not gonna lie! Love ya, Savanah

mom said...

you are so awesome my little ewe!!  i love that you will be doing videos so i can see your beautiful face.  i hope you have a great time at 'mile 88' and please don't get burned right away---PLEASE!!!!!  elizabeth and i will head out later today to shop for bridesmaid dresses.  talk to you soon---hugs and kisses---love, Mom

Backyard Bridge said...

Great to see you and hear your voice Autumn. That's so cool that you are back in Kona again! At the same time it's hard to believe that the track is completely finished. I finally got my books about two weeks ago, thanks for sending them! Great way the learn patience!
Anyways have a great start to this new adventure. Wish I could chill on the beach right now but I guess that will have to wait for another day. Take care!
Aaron

John and Elizabeth Fowler said...

oh sister love, i love that you are updating your blog now. just one thing...please make it louder ;) also, you might want to explain to people that don't know that when you say you are going to be working for sex and money that you are not working FOR sex and money but rather the group 'sex and money'...lol. love you!!